When Debrahlee Lorenzana was let go from Citibank for being sexy, the first thing I thought was, “What a bunch of fucking babies.”
When Debrahlee Lorenzana was let go from Citibank for being sexy, the first thing I thought was, “What a bunch of fucking babies.” I mean, I get that it’s distracting to see a beautiful woman but people are friends with burn victims and midgets — you get over it after the first ten seconds. What do these nerds want, Sharia Law where we don’t have to worry about getting horny because everyone’s dressed like a polyester ghost for Halloween?
Lorenzana’s cover story in the Village Voice made her look like a hero. Then she got on TV and we all heard her speak English. Yikes! She lived here in her teens and she’s been back from Puerto Rico for 12 years already. Time to learn there’s no plural for “mine.”
Maybe her bosses were ridiculous pussies who couldn’t handle her hotness AND she was incompetent. “The two are not mutually exclusive,” as David Brent would say.
Here are ten things she said…
From the Today Show:
1. “The official reason was said because of the matters that were going on at the crisis center.”
2. “Their exact words to me was that their body-types were different than mines.”
3. “I been my through whole entire life going through this type of harassments.”
4. “It continues to happen and it’s a point that you say, ‘I don’t want to go through this anymore.’”
From The Early Show:
5. “I know it’s the ‘He Said, She Said’ but as well I do have an recorded conversation of some of my colleagues admitting of that went that did happen at the Crisis Center.”
6. “Due to they’re still working at Citibank, they cannot testify of come forward due to they could be terminated.”
7. “They were able to wear such a list of clothing items but I wasn’t.”
8. “My response: I was in shocked.”
9. “You’re saying you’re discriminating me.”
10. “I requested numerous of time to be able to present to finish my training.”
But why bother learning to speak properly when you look like this?